Welcome to The Myth is Canada website.
Canada “celebrated” its 150th birthday in 2017, it’s long over due to learn some very import facts about its origins which, technically, began with the British North America Act of 1867.
For Canadians, the answers to the following questions should be common knowledge as the content should have been mandatory learning in our education system. There is a reason why it isn’t and The Myth is Canada will expose all of this.
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” – Søren Kierkegaard
So… here are 11 very important questions that you need to ask yourself:
- Where are the Articles of Confederation, if Canada had confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation?
- Why was Canada known as the “Dominion of Canada” a British colony until 1938, if Canada had confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation?
- Why in 1867 was the BNA act created to be Letters Patent for a Governor General to the Dominion of Canada if Canada had confederated and is a sovereign nation?
- Why in 1893, would the British Parliament deem it necessary to repeal certain sections of the BNA act, with the “Statute Law Revisions act” if Canada confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation?
- Why in 1931 would the British parliament create the “Statute of Westminster” to nullify the Dominion of Canada, if Canada confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation?
- Why in 1946 did a foreign Monarch, King George VI appoint a representative for the UK, a Governor General and then command the Parliament of Canada to create Letters Patent and command the PM at that time to sign on his behalf those Letters Patent in 1947 for his Governor General, if Canada confederated in 1867 and is a Sovereign Nation?
- Why did PM Trudeau in 1982 have the government create the “Canada Bill” and then take that Bill to a foreign Monarch and have her parliament pass that Bill as the “Canada act, 1982” if Canada confederated 153 years earlier and is a sovereign nation?
- Why do Prime Ministers and other officials when sworn into office here in Canada, swear their allegiance to a foreign monarch, Queen Elizabeth, and not to the people of Canada if Canada confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation?
- If Canada is a sovereign nation, why does the Government of Canada in their Interpretations act define Canada as the internal waters and territorial seas if Canada confederated in 1867?
- Why was it necessary in 1990 to sue a member of the federal parliament, J. Littlechild MP, to force him to do his duty to his constituents and have the courts rule against his constituents, if Canada had confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign Nation?
- Why in the “Constitution act, 1867” of Canada is there no clause that allows for land for the Government of Canada to become a sovereign nation if Canada Confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation?
If the people in the 12 sovereign nations (Provinces and Territories) could awaken to what the Government of Canada Inc. really is (master that owns them upon their consent) and take the blinders off put there by those who call themselves the government, we could all have a bright future. The Government of Canada Inc. has painted itself as some sort of religious fairy tale set out to save everyone and keep them safe. Once people realize the truth and claim ownership over their land they can truly be free. Let us help you see the truth, The Myth is Canada.
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – R. Buckminster Fuller